Prices incl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Order number: 013112D
|8-Part Performances | Full Keyboard||8-Part Performances | Keyboard Split|
|Atmo/FX | Granular Synthesis||Atmo/Pad | Formant Synthesis|
|Vocal Arps | Vox Groove Sets||Vocal Arps | Vocal Phrases & Vocoder|
MODX/MODX+ "Magic Vox"
The Content of "Magic Vox":
- 128 Performances
- 132 User Waveforms /162 MB Samples
- 256 User Arpeggios
"Magic Vox" is a product with a new sound concept that focuses on vocals in different forms: as Vocal Arpeggios - optionally with Vocoder insert, as Formant Pads like FS1R and as Vocal-FX-Atmospheres based on the Granular Synthesis. The Multi Part Performances merge the different components into a complex soundscape.
- Arpeggio-controlled Vocal Phases, which are controlled with the Vocoder effect and other sound parameters. With the Super Knob and the Assignable Knobs morphings from the original Vocal sound to a Vocoder sound are possible.
- Vocal Pads and Synth Choirs multisamples created using the Formant synthesis of the legendary Yamaha FS1R synthesizer. This type of sound, previously missing in MONTAGE / MODX, provides an optimal complement to the conventional AWM2 and FM-X instrument and synth sounds of MONTAGE / MODX/MODX+.
- Atmospheres and Musical Soundeffects created by complex audio editing of vocal samples using the Granular Synthesis combined with Time-Stretching and Formant Shifting. This results in strange Vocal atmospheres that revive the sound in a unique way.
- Complex Multi Part performances, in which the different sound syntheses and the Vocal Phrases - partly with Vocoder use – are combined with Drums, Bass, Instruments and Synths. The Multi Part Performances with the name suffix "SPL" are style-oriented splits (LEFT = Backing Parts, RIGHT = Lead Parts.) The Multi Part Performances partly use also modified parts of Preset Performances or Performances of other EASY SOUNDS Libraries such as FM-Xperience.
- Extensive use of the MONTAGE / MODX/MODX+ Motion Control (Realtime Control with Assignable Knobs and Super Knob, Motion Sequences, AF1 & 2, etc.). The Common Assignable Knobs have been named in all Performances. The Knobs 1 - 4 are usually used independently of the Super Knob, while the Knobs 5 - 8 are controlled by the Super Knob.
‼️ Important note:
This sound library requires MODX operating system OS v1.10 (MODX+ v1.10) or higher.
This is a download-only product and will not be delivered on any other data media. If PayPal is the selected payment method the download links will be sent automatically after a successful transaction.
If you choose payment in advance the download links will be sent shortly after a successful transaction of your payment.