Prices incl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Order number: 014108F
|Single Part Performances ||Multi Part Performances:|
|(Compilation from Video)||(Compilation from Video)|
MONTAGE M "Organ Session"
ℹ️ Upgrade available from earlier versions either seperately or to a bundle!
The Content of MONTAGE M "Organ Session":
- 308 Performances in total
- 74 Multi Part Performances (6 new, 4 in revised Version)
- 222 Single-Part-Performances (16 new, 88 revised versions, adapted to MONTAGE M features)
- 12 Performances to be used with an external Rotary Cabinet
- 256 Live Sets
- 52 User Waveforms / 155 MB Samples
„Organ Session“ emulates the sound of a Drawbar Organ in the Yamaha MONTAGE M.
This sound library is based on the MONTAGE version of the same name. Beside content of the previous version that has been converted this sound library contains new as well as re-designed Performances using dedicated features that were introduced with the MONTAGE M series like…
You'll find more details in the ReadMe file which you can download under „Available downloads“ at the end of this description.
To emulate the drawbars of a Drawbar Organ the best way, samples have been taken chromatically. This means recording one sample for each note of each of the 9 drawbars for 5 octaves. A User waveform of one drawbar includes 61 samples. Additional there are several chromatic sampled organ-percussion settings.
Beside multi samples of drawbars and organ-percussion there are also samples of some popular registrations like Full Organ, First Three, First Four, Even Bars or registrations with vibrato. Using multi samples of complete registrations allow complex Organ sounds with a limited number of voice elements. All sample recordings were taken without using amplifier, distortion and rotary speaker. This allows flexible usage of the effect section and realistic switching between slow and fast using the internal Rotary Speaker effect.
While MONTAGE M ROM-Waveforms had to use very short loops due to optimized usage of Wave ROM space, this product has no limitations. The samples and loops are much longer than the preset waveforms, which allows a way more realistic hammond sound.
In addition the chromatic sampling produces a different sound of the key click for each note. This behaves exactly like a real Drawbar Organ.
Also the organ-percussion is shaped very authentic using the USER-LFO for realizing the „Single Trigger Mode“ in many Performances. That means legato played notes are not triggering percussion.
The Performances of Organ Session are offering wonderful punchy and "smacky" Organ Sounds with concisely key click and adjustable percussion, Rock organs with slightly or strong distortion, traditional entertainer organs, classic drawbar-registrations and cool Jazz organs.
Organ Session is very useful for Rock, Pop, Jazz, Funk, House, Entertainment or Ambient music. The product provides a huge selection of typical Hammond Sounds, which can be used very flexible:
- The sliders can be used like the drawbars of the Drawbar Organ
- 16 new Single Part Performances based on the FM-X Engine provide the simulation of vintage Transistor Organs based on the Yamaha YC-Series
- The rotary speed can be switched using the Ribbon Controller (slow/fast/stop), the Modulation Wheel, the Assignable Knob 1, the Super Knob or a connected Foot Controller (FC7)
- All revised and new Performances are using the VCM Rotary Speaker insert effect, that provides a very authentic rotary speaker simulation already in the Yamaha YC series
- Using the Assignable Knobs 2 – 8 more parameter like Percussion, Overdrive or Reverb can be controlled in real time on all new or re-newed Multi Part Performances
- The feature to use more than 8 Elements per single Part in MONTAGE M has been used to provide additional percussion or key click in addition to 9 drawbars
All important organ adjustments can be controlled quick and directly from the Performance Play Mode. This allows intuitive sound changes in seconds!
This is a download-only product and will not be delivered on any other data media. If PayPal is the selected payment method the download links will be sent automatically after a successful transaction.
If you choose payment in advance the download links will be sent shortly after a successful transaction of your payment.
ℹ️ This product is designed exclusively for the Yamaha MONTAGE M. It is not compatible with the previous Yamaha Synthesizer series like MOTIF, MONTAGE, MODX or Keyboard series like Genos, TYROS or PSR!